Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

Awesome

There hasn't been a video out in a long time that has been so addicting . You did a great job! The only thing that throws it off is the whole, "My father never loved me" But it grew on me after a couple of watches and it wasn't so terrible. One more thing, the looping is definitely out of sync. After 6 watches it's off big time. Despite that, this is awesome!

Lolcat History (Part 6/6) Lolcat History (Part 6/6)

The humor

For those of you complaining about the lack of humor, it is all coming from knowing the cats. You would think it was funny if you knew hover cat and railway cat. Almost everything is based of lolcats .com.

StoMo22.3:allinone(part4) StoMo22.3:allinone(part4)

Not bad....

These aren't bad. You just need to find a way to control the lighting. Maybe a room with a constant light from a light bulb. Other than that though they are pretty cool, the coin was my my favorite!

Tetris Deathtrap Tetris Deathtrap

Creative

This was great and creative but lol the rows didn't delete when the bricks aligned

IceyDrummer responds:

...OMG!!! im so DUMB... i forgot about that... i wish you were there durring the making of it...

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Exellent

I don't see how it is possible for this to get anything lower then a solid 10 out of 10! The animation is great. The time it took to make this must have been insane!

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

Haha....

For some reason, my other review was deleted... It didn't even have anything bad in it, just some constructive criticism. So, I decided to return, and up my stars I gave it to ONE. Now if you want a truthful review, it is obvious you have talents to put together movies, just put together one that is better then this. The talent is there, just use it properly.

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

Great

This was another great Tankmen. And that little bonus scene was pretty funny!